Cook it at home! You will enjoy a fresh, healthy and delicious meal
in less than 10 minutes!
- 1. Add 1 tbsp. oil to a non-stick skillet; coat skillet evenly.
- 2. Place frozen dumplings in a single layer, flat side down, leaving space between dumplings.
- 3. Add about ½ inch of water to skillet. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium-high for 8 minutes.
- 4. Continue cooking until water has evaporated and bottoms of dumplings are lightly browned.
- 1. Boil water in a good size pot over high heat. Add frozen dumplings. Do NOT defrost.
- 2. Immediately stir the dumplings, so they don’t stick to the bottom.
- 3. Once the water is boiling again, add 1½ cups of cold water, bring it to boil.
- 4. Add another 1½ cups of cold water, bring it to boil. Enjoy!
Below are the flavours of dumplings we offer but make sure to check out our full Dumpling Bowl Menu: http://www.dumplingbowl.com/?page_id=74
(new) Seafood Supreme (Shrimp, Crab and Fish) 海皇饺
Pork and Chinese Cabbage猪肉大白菜
Pork, Chinese Cabbage and Mushroom 猪肉香菇白菜
Pork and Chives 猪肉韭菜
Pork and Shrimp 猪肉鲜虾
Pork, Chives and Shrimp 猪肉韭菜鲜虾
Beef and Coriander 牛肉香菜
Curry Beef and Onions 咖喱牛肉洋葱
Chicken and Mushroom 鸡肉香菇
Zucchini, Black Fungus, Mung Bean Noodles (Vegetarian) 茭瓜木耳粉丝 素饺